The Workers' Compensation Appeals Board has weakened those reforms.
What does WCAB stand for?
WCAB stands for Workers' Compensation Appeals Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCAB
- Wayne County Association of Assessing Officers (Michigan)
- Wanganui Community Alcohol Action Program (New Zealand)
- Washington Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (Mercer Island, WA)
- Waggoner Center for Alcohol and Addiction Research (University of Texas; Austin, TX)
- West Central Alabama Amateur Radio Club (Jasper, AL; est. 2005)
- Western Conference of the Association for Asian Studies
- Water Conservation Advisory Board (Arizona and California)
- Wellesley College Alumnae of Boston (Boston, MA)
- Werner C. A. Bokermann Collection (biology; Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Wolverhampton Citizens Advice Bureaux (Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, UK)
- Working Committee of the Aeronautical Board (US Navy)
- World Cup Accommodation Bureau (soccer; Fédération Internationale de Football Association)
- Williamson County Area Beekeepers Association (Georgetown, TX)
- Western Canadian Association of Bovine Practitioners (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Waldorf Citizens Advisory Committee (Waldorf, MD)
- Walkable Communities Advisory Committee
- Walsh College Accounting Club
- Waltham Community Access Channel
- Waltham Community Access Corporation
- Warren County Airport Commission (Warren County, Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After he sold his interest in that firm, he became a Workers' Compensation Specialist for the law firm of Lister, Martin & Thompson, responsible for client relations, business development and retention, litigation file preparation, research, lien negotiations, and appearances at the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board.
Accordingly, the court affirmed the order of the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board denying the Claimant's petition for benefits.
This program pays insureds for the legal expenses they incur when subject to complaints of serious and willful misconduct and violation of section 132(a) (employee retaliation for the filing of a workers' compensation claim) and section 4533 of the California Workers' Compensation Act made before the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board.
The workers' compensation appeals board reversed the decision, finding that Fitzsimmons was furthering the interests of her employer when she came to the aid of her coworker.
Nasdaq:REMX) said today it is revising guidance for its second fiscal quarter ended March 30, 2003 and that it will appeal a March 28, 2003 unfavorable ruling by the California Workers' Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB).
A workers' compensation appeals board judge awarded Rosemary Bunch the services of a limousine, prosecutors said.
He is certified as an expert witness by the California Workers' Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB), and has been invited to speak at conferences across the state to explain the newly enacted Medical Provider Network (MPN) and Health Care Organization (HCO) provisions of the California Labor Code.