The Workers' Benefit Fund assessment, which pays for special benefits for injured workers and their employers, will remain at 2.
What does WBF stand for?
WBF stands for Workers' Benefit Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBF
We have 56 other meanings of WBF in our Acronym Attic
- Write Back with Eager Updates (computer energy consumption)
- Walk in the Black Forest (song)
- Washington Biotechnology Foundation
- Water-Based Drilling Fluid
- Wet Blood Film
- Whitechapel Bell Foundry (London, England)
- Whitelaw Baikie Figes Chartered Surveyors (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Whole-Blood Folate (hematology)
- Windows Biometric Framework (Microsoft)
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Amalgamated Bank's Longview Funds are collective investment trusts that manage equity assets on behalf of workers' benefit funds.