The Worker-Establishment Characteristic Database (WECD), also under development, is an attempt to combine information on worker characteristics, obtained from the Decennial Census, with information on the characteristics of the worker's plant, obtained from the LRD.
What does WECD stand for?
WECD stands for Worker-Establishment Characteristic Database
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Windsor Essex County Branch (Canadian Mental Health Association)
- Wisconsin Educational Communications Board (est. 1971)
- Weapons Enterprise Capability Center
- Web Enabled Call Center (Cisco)
- Western Electricity Coordinating Council
- Western Engineering Conference and Competition (Canada)
- Western European Calibration Cooperation
- Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation (Madison, WI)
- Worldwide Emergency Communications Center (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Wisconsin Early Childhood Collaborating Partners
- West End Community Development Consortium (UK)
- Warship Electronic Chart Display and Information System
- Windsor-Essex Catholic District School Board (Canada)
- Websphere Everyplace Custom Environment
- Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering (various schools)
- Windsor-Essex County Environment Committee (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- World Energy & Chemicals Exhibition and Conference (Kuwait)
- Weather Center
- West End Community Empowerment Project (Lexington, KY)
- Work Experience and Career Exploration Program