RELATED ARTICLE: Work-Addiction Risk Test To find out if you are a workaholic, rate yourself on each of the statements below, using a rating scale of 1 (never true), 2 (sometimes true), 3 (often true), or 4 (always true).
What does WART stand for?
WART stands for Work-Addiction Risk Test (workaholic test)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WART
We have 4 other meanings of WART in our Acronym Attic
- War Reserve Stockage List
- Wartime/Contingency SMART
- Watershed And River Systems Management Program (Tacoma, WA)
- Warfarin-Antiplatelet Recurrent Stroke Study
- Warfarin-Aspirin Recurrent Stroke Study (neurology)
- Wipro ADS (American Depository Shares) Restricted Stock Unit Plan
- Whitefish Area Rapid Transit (Whitefish, MT, USA)
- Whole Abdominal Radiotherapy
- Whole-Abdomen Radiation Therapy (ovarian cancer)
- Whole-Arm Reciprocal Translocation
- WSC Alternate Resource Terminal (White Sands Complex)
- Wireless Authentication, Routing, Traffic Control, Accounting
- Wide Area Real Time Kinematics
- FORSCOM Training Program
- Warmth, ABC (Airway, Breathing Circulation), Rest & Reassure, Treatment, Semi Prone (shock first aid)
- Wisconsin Architectural Research Tool Set
- West African Republic of Trans-Ztumsia
- Western Australian Rugby Union
- Wet Aanvullende Regels Veiligheid Wegtunnels (Dutch road safety act)
- Wyoming Association of Rural Water Systems