The product's browser-based graphical workflow builder, combined with dynamic workflow routing, were important criteria for MLGW.
What does WFB stand for?
WFB stands for WorkFlow Builder (Oracle)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of WFB
We have 24 other meanings of WFB in our Acronym Attic
- Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary (New York)
- Wraparound Fidelity Assessment System
- World Federation of Athletic Training and Therapy
- Wide-Field Astronomy Unit (University of Edinburgh; Scotland)
- Warfighter's Associate Workstation
- World Federation of Agricultural Workers (various locations)
- Wall-Forming Body (parasitology)
- Warhammer: Fantasy Battle (game)
- Wells Fargo Bank
- William Frank Buckley (founder and editor of National Review Magazine)
- World Fact Book (US CIA)
- World Fellowship of Buddhists
- Wall Forming Bodies of Type I
- Wall Forming Bodies of type II
- Weighted Fair Buffer Allocation
- Welsh Farriers and Blacksmiths Association (UK)
- West Fenway Business Association
- World Famous Brand Association (Dover, DE)
- Wells Fargo Business Credit
- Whitnall Falcon Booster Club (Greenfield, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A simple but powerful Workflow Builder enables the creation of live, file-based and mixed workflows for any kind of network, through a clear graphical interface.
Additional capabilities of this release include: - Next-generation Workflow Builder gives business users a drag-and-drop task-based interface to easily create, manage and deploy workflows to automate the business processes that drive Web publishing.
A new, intuitive user interface with graphical workflow builder simplifies the encoding process.
The CIM Hub also includes a new administrative Chat Workflow Builder, triggering actions based on pre-defined chat events such as start, end, or transfer of a chat session.
Additional capabilities of this release include: * Next-generation Workflow Builder gives business users a drag-and- drop task-based interface to easily create, manage and deploy workflows to automate the business processes that drive Web publishing.
Sophisticated workflow builder - The DataFlux CDI Solution features an innovative drag-and-drop workflow builder, allowing users to quickly modify prebuilt jobs, add sources, adjust householding rules and create custom business rules.
Informaticians and analytical workflow builders can more easily define and deploy tailored interactive applications to address specific business and user needs.