One example that I witnessed on a survey was when an electronic subcomponent existed on the assembly catalog under the work unit code (WUC) for a Scheduled Removal Card (SRC).
What does WUC stand for?
WUC stands for Work Unit Code (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WUC
We have 38 other meanings of WUC in our Acronym Attic
- Weight Unspecified Bit Rate (computing)
- White Blue Black Red Green (gaming, Magic The Gathering mana colours)
- Western Union Business Solutions
- What You Been Up To
- What You Both Up To
- Water User Committee (various locations)
- We Use Coupons (website)
- Web User Control
- Windsor Utilities Commission (Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Work Under Contract
- Work Utilization Code (US DoD)
- World Ultimate Championships (frisbee sports)
- World Uyghur Congress
- Writers' Union of Canada (est. 1973)
- Water Use Caution Area (Florida)
- Water Utility Climate Alliance
- Wisconsin Underground Contractors Association, Inc. (est. 1937; Milwaukee, WI)
- Warwick University Climbing Club (UK)
- Washington Utilities Coordinating Council (Washington)
- Web Universal Chess Club (Ohloh; Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fields assigned to the LEMs, for example, include work unit code, system nomenclature, part number, maintenance and supply data as well as tracking remarks.
Seven specific work unit codes were isolated for this study: engines, hydraulics, airframe, secondary power, over-G force, cockpit/canopy, and landing gear.