This is a good example of why typical Work Order records that show only the defect term "flash" won't do.
What does WOR stand for?
WOR stands for Work Order Record
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WOR
We have 24 other meanings of WOR in our Acronym Attic
- Welding Operator Qualification Record
- Warrant Officer Qualification Test
- Words of Questionable Wisdom (ComicNexus.com)
- Waiting on Rig (oilfield)
- Wake on Radio (low-power radio transceivers)
- Wake-On-Ring (motherboards/NICs)
- Water-Oil Ratio
- Weekly Operating Report
- Without Our Responsibility
- Worcester (Amtrak station code; Worcester, MA)
- Work Over Rig
- World Online Racing
- World Outdoor Racquetball (sports competition)
- Weave On Right Advantage
- Westside One Residents' Association (UK)
- When Online RPGs Attack (gaming blog)
- Write Once Run Anywhere (Java)
- Word-Oriented Random-Access Memory
- Work Order Review Board
- Wisconsin Off-Road Bicycling Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Work Orders and Preventive Maintenance Scheduled work orders Yes Yes Yes Preventive maintenance cycles Yes Yes Yes Work order templates/model work orders Yes Yes Yes Work order budgeting Yes Yes Yes Division of total work order cost across multiple cost types Yes Yes Yes Association of asset records with work orders Yes Yes Yes Self-service work order request Yes Yes Yes Integrated call center Yes Yes Yes Property survey results tracking Yes Yes Yes Independent assignment of work order records to company and business unit Yes Yes Yes 5.
The custom developed suite of software will manage all of Adecco's daily operations, accounting systems, employee and client records, and work order records, including the scheduling and management of the temporary employee workforce.