The youth centre uses funds from the Work Opportunity Program (WOP), sponsored by the Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs, to train and help find jobs for people aged 16 to 29.
What does WOP stand for?
WOP stands for Work Opportunity Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOP
We have 33 other meanings of WOP in our Acronym Attic
- Well-Ordering Principle
- Winds of Plague (band)
- Wing Outer Panel
- Wipe on Polyurethane (woodworking)
- With Overwhelming Probability
- Without Papers
- Without Passport
- Without Pay
- Without Personnel
- Woman of Purpose
- World of Pain
- World of Pakistan (website)
- Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology
- Warrant Officer’s Protection Association
- Wimbledon Old Players Association (UK; est. 2005)
- Women Officers Professional Association
- Wool/Polyamide (treatment of textiles and fabrics)
- Workshop on Parallel Algorithms
- World Organization for Positive Action (Pompton Lakes, NJ)
- Worst of Public Access (TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over 90% of Berry College students will earn some portion of their educational expenses through the college's unique Work Opportunity program.