Consequently, Spector (1988) developed the Work Locus of Control Scale (WLCS) that would be specifically concerned with the work domain.
What does WLCS stand for?
WLCS stands for Work Locus of Control Scale
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WLCS
We have 11 other meanings of WLCS in our Acronym Attic
- Waitakere Language College New Zealand
- West Linn Community Preschool (West Linn, OR)
- Wireless Counterpart (telecommunications)
- Work-Life Certified Professional
- Weighted Least-Congestion Routing
- Workload Change Request
- Weighted Least-Congestion Routing with First-Fit
- West London Cancer Research Network (UK; est. 2002)
- Walled Lake Consolidated Schools (Southfield, MI)
- Wasilla Lake Christian School (Wasilla, AK)
- Workload & Cost Schedule
- World Longboard Championship Series (surfing)
- Wafer Level Chip Scale Packing (DDR RAM package)
- Warren Land Conservation Trust (Warren, RI)
- Water of Leith Conservation Trust (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Westport Land Conservation Trust (Westport, Massachusetts)
- Wigan Leisure and Culture Trust (UK)
- Wisconsin Lutheran College Theatre
- World League of Chess Tournaments
- World Lebanese Cultural Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
To understand this need for control, Spector (1988) designed the work locus of control scale to measure generalized control beliefs in the workplace.
Accordingly, we dropped seven items from the work locus of control scale and five items from the SWB scale.