With a greater decrease in Work Limitations Questionnaire score, the Tai Chi group showed a 3% increase in work productivity (p = 0.
What does WLQ stand for?
WLQ stands for Work Limitations Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WLQ in our Acronym Attic
- West Lafayette Parks and Recreation (Indiana)
- Wallops Island (Virginia)
- Weight Loss Practices Survey
- Windsor Locks Public Schools (Connecticut)
- Wireless Local Position System
- World List of Pharmacy Schools (International Pharmaceutical Federation)
- Wyoming License Plate Society
- Washington Language Proficiency Test
- West Lebanon-Pike Township Public Library (West Lebanon, IN)
- Watercourse and Lake Protection Zone (Canada)
- Willem Linders Quality Consultancy (Netherlands and Indonesia)
- Weighted Longest Queue First (asynchronous transfer mode network discipline)
- Buoy Tender, River (USCGC)
- Wafer Level Reliability
- Wait List Request (US NASA)
- Water and Land Resources (King County, WA)
- Water Level Recorder (various companies)
- Water-In-Liquid Ratio (multiphase flow metering)
- Weapons Locating Radar
- Weekly Law Reports (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Work Limitations Questionnaire (WLQ) developed under the direction of Debra Lerner, MS, PhD, Study Principal Investigator and Director of Tufts-NEMC's Institute of Clinical Research's Program on Health, Work and Productivity, was used to measure the effect of chronic health problems on job performance and productivity.
Gordian's research measured results from personal health assessments and Work Limitations Questionnaires (WLQ (c)1998, The Health Institute, all rights reserved) from over 65,000 employees across a wide range of industries.