More than just a PR exercise to promote Bahrain's world-class industrial capabilities and heritage, the visits will serve a broader strategic economic purpose by highlighting the sector as a viable and rewarding career option to the potential work force of the future.
What does WFOF stand for?
WFOF stands for Work Force Of the Future
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFOF
- World Food Organisation
- World Football Organization (soccer)
- World Future Organization (Los Angeles, CA; est. 2009)
- Worldwide Freezing Order (formerly Mareva Injunction)
- Wound Flat Out
- Washington Finance Officers Association
- Western Fishboat Owners Association (Redding, CA)
- Wholly Foreign Owned Entity
- Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise
- With Faith or Flames
- Winter Festival of Lights (Niagra Falls, Ontario, Canada)
- Winters Friends of the Library (Winters, CA)
- Wait For Overhead Message
- Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets
- Workshop on Fiber Optics Passive Components
- Wing Flying Operations
- West Florida Ocean Racing Circuit
- Wildland Fire Operations Research Centre (Forest Engineering Research Institute of Canada)
- Wirral Footpaths and Open Spaces Preservation Society (UK)
- World Federation of Occupational Therapists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Partners in Education program assists schools to provide a quality education to help students gain the knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of the work force of the future.
This is an investment of public funds that promises improved mileage for the college both in its capacity to train the energy management work force of the future and in its ability to reduce operational costs over the long term.
We are providing new modes for technical education and motivating interest in science, math and engineering for the technical work force of the future.
From there, it is only a small step to the genetic engineering that will enable us to create the sociobiologically desirable work force of the future.
Managing the work force of the future will be more difficult, and it will require more patience and planning than managing the old model, in which the entire work force was full-time and everyone worked eight to five.
At the very least, risk managers should be prepared for the growing liabilities associated with the work force of the future.
By stepping up to the plate and supporting Lemonade Day, Amegy is sending a clear message that the bank and its staff are making a smart investment in the work force of the future.