I appreciated the words of our leaders, telling anyone who does not like UAE to leave.
What does WOOL stand for?
WOOL stands for Words of Our Leaders (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOOL
- Well Off Over Fifty
- World Order of Football (forum)
- Welfare of Our Furry Friends (Goldsboro, NC)
- Well-Off Older Folks
- Wellington-Oakdale Old Glory Marching Society (Chicago, Illinois)
- Wooster Grace Student Ministries (Wooster, Ohio)
- World Organization of Human Protection (Totally Spies cartoon)
- Wireless Object-Oriented Kindly Interface Emulator (68HC11 emulator by Kalle Anderson, Jason Buttron, Paul Clarke and Matt Enwald)
- Window Object Oriented Lisp (computer science)
- Window Object-Oriented Language (computer programming)
- Works Only On Linux
- World Organization Ovulation Method Billings (North Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia)
- White Object-Oriented Nights (programmers' conference; Russia)
- World Orthopaedic Osteoporosis Organization (Switzerland)
- With Oden on Our Side (Amon Amarth album)
- Workshop on Object Orientation in Operating Systems
- Well Off Older Person
- Workshop on Object-Oriented Reengineering
- Western Ontario Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder
- Wisconsin Organization of Spacemodeling Hobbyists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of us may be spoiled, but all of us have grown up hearing the words of our leaders.
How hollow the words of our leaders ring in our ears about making a start on the poverty in Africa.