If the words of eternal life don't do it for us, what will?
What does WOEL stand for?
WOEL stands for Words of Eternal Life (radio station; Elkton, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOEL
- Warrant Officer Entry Course
- Welsh Office Education Department (UK)
- West Office Exhibition Design (Oakland, CA)
- World of European Dance (radio; Germany)
- West Oahu Economic Development Association (Hawaii)
- Week of Extraordinary Excess
- Witches of East End (TV show)
- Where on Earth Is Carmen Sandiego (animated TV Show)
- Where On Earth Identification (Yahoo)
- Wonen op Eigen Locatie (Dutch housing foundation)
- Warriors of Eternal Night (video game)
- Warrant Officer Education System
- West Orchard Elementary School
- White Oak Elementary School (various locations)
- Walk of Fame (various organizations)
- Wall of Flesh (gaming)
- Warrant of Fitness (New Zealand motor vehicle certificate)
- Warriors of Fun (TFC clan)
- Warriors of Fury (gaming clan)
- Waste of Flesh
Samples in periodicals archive:
You have the words of Eternal Life," so that armed with love we can change the world.
But Jesus, who we claim has the words of eternal life, directs us unequivocally to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us.