The political saga started last summer when Pastor Tom Brown of Word of Life Church issued a politically charged email to the community.
What does WOLC stand for?
WOLC stands for Word of Life Church (St. Joseph, Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WOLC
We have 1 other meaning of WOLC in our Acronym Attic
- Working Out Loud (peer support group)
- World of Legends (Utopia game server)
- World Online
- Wow Out Loud (internet slang)
- Washington Office on Latin America
- Weighted Overlap Add (mathematics)
- Western Outlaw-Lawman History Association
- Worlds of Late Antiquity (website; University of Pennsylvania)
- Web Online Analytical Processing
- Without Life Contingencies (insurance supplementary contract)
- Word of Life Christian Center (Lone Tree, CO)
- West Oak Lane Charter School (Philadelphia, PA)
- West Oahu Library District (Pearl City, HI)
- Warrant Officer Leader Development Action Plan (US Army)
- Web of Life Enterprises (Sterling, KS)
- White Organic Light-Emitting Diode
- Warrant Officer Liberation Front
- Witless One Line Followup
- Wolverhampton Online Learning Framework (UK)
- Wolves Offered Life and Friendship
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pastor Tom Brown of the Word of Life Church is leading the effort to oust El Paso Mayor John Cook and two City Council members, Steve Ortega and Susie Byrd, because they supported giving health insurance benefits to the unmarried domestic partners of city workers.
Word of Life founded in 2002 with one branch and 1,000 members serves the Word Of Life Church and Christian Center.
Attorneys Anatoly Pchelintsev and Vladimir Ryakhovski represented the Word of Life church.
Cook, Ortega and Byrd have been targeted by Pastor Tom Brown of Word of Life Church.
” Brown, the leader of Word of Life Church, wants El Paso Mayor John Cook and two City Council members, Steve Ortega and Susie Byrd, ousted because they supported giving health insurance benefits to the unmarried domestic partners of city workers.
Pastor Tom Brown of Word of Life Church announced in July that he wants to recall Mayor John Cook and council members Susie Byrd and Steve Ortega.
Word of Life Church Pastor Tom Brown, who delivers a traveling ministry program called Homosexuality: Its Cause and Cure, was among those who fought against the measure.