Schaefer, head of the pro-business Worcester Regional Research Bureau, he said those differences don't faze him.
What does WRRB stand for?
WRRB stands for Worcester Regional Research Bureau (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRRB
We have 2 other meanings of WRRB in our Acronym Attic
- World Radiometric Reference (World Radiation Center)
- World Relief Rwanda
- Writ of Restitution (Washington)
- Washington Refuse & Recycling Association (Lacey, WA)
- Washington Road Riders Association
- Wellington Rugby Referees Association (New Zealand)
- Western Reserve Rowing Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Wild River Ranch Alpacas (Taylors Falls, MN)
- Wild Rivers Recreation Area (Cerro, NM)
- Waste and Resources Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Work Request Review Board (US Air Force)
- Warwickshire Rural Community Council (UK)
- Waste Reduction Resource Center (US EPA; Raleigh, NC)
- Water Resources Research Center
- Wellspring Retreat and Research Center (cult-exit program)
- Western Regional Research Center
- World Rock'n'Roll Confederation
- Washington Region Religious Campaign Against Torture
- Wet Raadplegend Referendum Europese Grondwet (Dutch: The Consultative Referendum European Constitution Act; EU)
- Western Region Robotics Forum (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Worcester Regional Research Bureau is a private, nonprofit organization that conducts independent, nonpartisan research and analysis of public policy issues.
The Worcester Regional Research Bureau (WRRB) website claims a mission of 'Promoting Informed Debate Through Public Policy Research.
Nominees sought for awards The Worcester Regional Research Bureau is accepting nominations for its Thomas S.
Grenon serves on the board of Worcester Academy, where he chairs the investment committee and serves on the executive committee; the board for Catholic Charities of Worcester where he sits on their finance committee; and the board of the Worcester Regional Research Bureau.
Byline: Nick Kotsopoulos The following clarification was published in the Telegram & Gazette on April 26, 2012: WORCESTER - According to a 2005 Worcester Regional Research Bureau report, all but five Massachusetts cities with a population greater than 40,000 have at least one public safety chief operating under Civil Service regulations.
Priyanka Dayal Budget discussion WORCESTER - The Worcester Regional Research Bureau Inc.
Lisa Eckelbecker Researchers move WORCESTER - The Worcester Regional Research Bureau and Assumption College will work together on research projects, the bureau and the college announced yesterday.