Worcester Operatic and Dramatic Society is putting on six performances of musical The Full Monty, but can't find an actor to play the part of Horse after one of their lead players pulled out at the last minute.
What does WODS stand for?
WODS stands for Worcester Operatic and Dramatic Society (est. 1892; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WODS
We have 1 other meaning of WODS in our Acronym Attic
- Working On Day Off
- William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (California)
- White Oak Dance Project (now defunct; New York, NY)
- Workers Organization and Development Program (Philippines)
- Western Organic Dairy Producers Alliance (California)
- Workshop on Open Directory Project for Enterprise Computing
- Wielkopolski Osrodek Doradztwa Rolniczego (Polish)
- Widows, Orphans and Disabled Rehabilitation Association of the New Sudan
- Women's Organisation for Development and Conflict Resolution (Uganda)
- Waterloo Organisation of Disc Sports (Canada)
- WAN Over Digital Subscriber Line
- Workshop on Dependability in Service-Oriented Grids
- Women Development for Science and Technology Association (Tanzania)
- Walking on Eggshells
- War of Emperium (gaming, Ragnarok Online)
- War On Excess
- Warrant Officer Engineer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Warriors of Eregion (Middle Earth online kinship)
- Way Of Eating
- Weight of Evidence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: John Slim ACTOR Simon Rowe broke off from his leading role in the touring production of Blood Brothers to visit the group with which he learned his craft - Worcester Operatic and Dramatic Society Youth Section.
Good news from Worcester Operatic and Dramatic Society.