Spearheading that goal is the Worcester Healthy Start Initiative at the Edward M.
What does WHSI stand for?
WHSI stands for Worcester Healthy Start Initiative (Worchester, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHSI
- Welwyn Hatfield Sunday Football League (UK)
- Winnipeg High School Football League (Manitoba, Canada)
- Westcliff High School for Girls (Essex, UK)
- Workstation Hardware Support Group (University of California, Berkeley)
- Wisconsin High School Golf Coaches Association
- We Hate Spam Homepage
- Winnipeg High School Hockey League
- Wake Health Services Inc. (Wake County, NC)
- Welsh Heritage Schools Initiative (est. 1990; UK)
- Wildlife Habitat Suitability Index
- Wound Healing: Science and Industry (meeting)
- Westfield High School Ice Hockey Association (New Jersey)
- Wellhead Shut-In Pressure (offshore technology)
- Westchester Hebrew Softball League (New York)
- Women's Health Specialist Library (UK)
- Wisconsin Health Science Libraries Association
- Woodland Hills Sunrise Little League (Winnetka, CA)
- W. H. Stanton Memorial Library (Social Circle, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Tacoma Street space also will house the Worcester Healthy Start Initiative, which has been operating out of rented space at the Worcester Housing Authority.
In the city, the Worcester Healthy Start Initiative is trying to take the message to some of those women with outreach and education, said Project Director George M.