Harizi was named a Distinguished Alumnus of the Worcester public schools by the Worcester Educational Development Foundation.
What does WEDF stand for?
WEDF stands for Worcester Educational Development Foundation (est. 2005; Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEDF
We have 1 other meaning of WEDF in our Acronym Attic
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Women's Economic Development Council (Huntsville, AL)
- Women's Enterprise Development Center Inc. (White Plains, NY)
- World Economic Development Congress
- Wylie Economic Development Corporation (Wylie, TX)
- Weighted Earliest Due Date
- Wet Effluent Diffusion Denuder (chromatography)
- Workforce and Economic Development Division (Ohio)
- WITS (Web Interface for Telescience) Encrypted Data Delivery System (US NASA)
- Washington Economic Development Foundation (Washington, LA)
- World Export Development Forum
- Washington Economic Development Finance Authority (Seattle, WA)
- Waitakere Edemocracy Group (New Zealand)
- Wire Electro-Discharge Grinding (machining process)
- World Education Development Group (Kent, England, UK)
- Warfighter's Edge (Air Force tool used to automatically build presentations)
- Women's Entrepreneurship Development and Gender Equality
- Wisconsin Economic Development Institute (Madison, WI)
- Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange
- Wacky Emotional Destructive Leader
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boone said, adding that she is already speaking with the Worcester Educational Development Foundation, a nonprofit that supports the schools, to see what outside funding help might be available.
Schaeffer-Duffy plans to present a first-class event, hosted by the Worcester Educational Development Foundation and the Central Mass Striders, and sponsored by GoodWorks Insurance.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to, North High School Student Fund, c/o of Worcester Educational Development Foundation, Inc.
She provides guidance to principals as the Quadrant Manager for the South and Doherty High School districts, and is a past member of the board of directors of the YWCA of Central Massachusetts, the Glavin Regional Center and the Worcester Educational Development Foundation.
She is vice president of the Worcester Educational Development Foundation, and is active in numerous community and civic organizations.
The Worcester Educational Development Foundation will help find money for Books for Babies, which is managed by the Worcester public schools' Office of Community and Family Outreach.
The Worcester Educational Development Foundation Inc.