Mariann Manno, director of pediatric emergency medicine at UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center, was honored by her peers as the 2013 Community Clinician of the Year for the Worcester District Medical Society.
What does WDMS stand for?
WDMS stands for Worcester District Medical Society (Worcester, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WDMS
We have 9 other meanings of WDMS in our Acronym Attic
- Walt Disney Magic Moments (book)
- Western District of Missouri (US Courts)
- Worldwide Direct Market Operations (Ford Motor Company)
- Water Distribution Monitoring Panel (US EPA)
- Wealth Dynamics Master Practitioner
- Windows Doom Multiplayer
- Wireless Digital Media Player
- West Des Moines Public Library
- Wavelength Division Multiplexed Passive Optical Network
- Water Depth Measurement System (Optel)
- Wavelength Division Multiplexing Systems and Applications (workshop)
- West Des Moines Soccer Club (Iowa)
- West Des Moines United Methodist Church (Iowa)
- Wildlife Damage Management Working Group
- West Des Moines Water Works
- Wireless Demilitarized Zone
- Waldron Island (Washington state, USA airport code)
- Washington Daily News
- Washington Development Network (Washington Economic Development Association)
- Water Distribution Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
At its annual business meeting last night, the Worcester District Medical Society recognized Fallon Clinic physician Robert Cavanaugh, MD, MBA, as the recipient of its 2005 Worcester District Medical Society and the Massachusetts Medical Society Community Clinician of the Year award.
Hirsh, the city of Worcester's acting health commissioner and president of the Worcester District Medical Society, said the medical community is concerned that marijuana has no standard medical dosing or has gone through testing other recognized drugs go through.
Hirsh is president of the Worcester District Medical Society and director of the Injury Free Coalition for Kids Worcester program.
The Worcester District Medical Society Alliance is accepting applications for a BSN scholarship.
He was a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association, Massachusetts Medical Society, New England Pediatrics Society, Worcester District Medical Society, Member and Past President of Harrington Memorial Hospital.
The Scholarship Fund of the Worcester District Medical Society will award scholarships to second-, third- and fourth-year medical students who are in financial need and are residents of Central Massachusetts.
Both are past presidents of the Worcester District Medical Society.