Back: Worcester County Food Bank staff Luke Moore, Bartt Pinchuck and Lou Hohos.
What does WCFB stand for?
WCFB stands for Worcester County Food Bank (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCFB
We have 3 other meanings of WCFB in our Acronym Attic
- Wildlife Conservation Fund of America (Columbus, OH)
- Wisconsin County Forest Association
- West Central Florida Area Agency on Aging
- Warren County Fine Arts Council (Warrenton, MO)
- We Care for America Foundation, Inc.
- Warren County Foster and Adoptive Family Services (New Jersey)
- Washtenaw County Farm Bureau (Michigan)
- Webster City Federal Bancorp (Webster City, IA)
- Westmoreland County Food Bank, Inc. (Delmont, PA)
- Will Carter Four Barrel (automotive)
- World Catholic Federation for the Biblical Apostolate
- Wade Cook Financial Corporation
- West Central Florida Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- West Coast Fertility Centers (California)
- West Coast Futbol Club (Laguna Hills, CA)
- Worcester City Football Club (UK)
- World Cage Fighting Championship
- Worldwide Consolidated Freight Corp. (Phillipines)
- Worcester County Fraudulent Check Association
- Western Canada Family Child Care Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recipe Book Sold September 14 and 15 To Benefit the Worcester County Food Bank SHREWSBURY, Mass.
News Editors/Business Editors BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 18, 2003 The Greater Boston Food Bank to work with Taunton's AGAR Supply and Brockton's Cirelli Foods to administer the Massachusetts Emergency Food Assistance Program AGAR Supply of Taunton, MA and Cirelli Foods of Brockton, MA have been awarded the FY04 contract for the Massachusetts Emergency Food Assistance Program (MEFAP), a state-funded program that uses the state's four food banks - The Greater Boston Food Bank, The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts, the Worcester County Food Bank and the Merrimack Valley Food Bank - to get food to those in need.
Marlborough associates brought in cash and food to benefit the Worcester County Food Bank.
A longtime member of the Clinton Lodge of Elks, he enjoyed charity work at many locations, including Worcester County Food Bank, auto repair, plowing, woodworking, boating, fishing, camping, and golf.
Donations may be made to the Worcester County Food Bank, 474 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545.
The Worcester County Food Bank collects, inspects and stores donated food and grocery products and distributes it through a network of 149 partner agencies to help feed hungry people living in 60 cities and towns in Central Massachusetts.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to Worcester County Food Bank, 474 Boston Turnpike Road, Shrewsbury, MA 01545 for more information please visit www.