Prof Dick Bryant, viceprincipal of University College Worcester - the former Worcester College of Higher Education - said the partnership will expand both universities and particularly benefit joint medical courses and adults wanting to further their education.
What does WCHE stand for?
WCHE stands for Worcester College of Higher Education (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCHE
We have 1 other meaning of WCHE in our Acronym Attic
- Woolwich Community Health Centre (Canada)
- Westchester County Health Care Corporation
- Washington County Health Department (Maryland)
- Westcoast Coalition for Human Dignity (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Whiteside County Health Department
- Will County Health Department (Illinois)
- Winnebago County Health Department (est. 1854; Illinois)
- Worcester County Health Department (Maryland)
- Washtenaw County Historic District Commission (Michigan)
- Wildlife Community Habitat Evaluation (Maryland)
- World Conference on Higher Education
- Williamsburg Community Health Foundation (Williamsburg, VA)
- Wisconsin Conservation Hall of Fame
- Wong Chuk Hang Hospital (Hong Kong)
- World Council on Hearing Health
- Washington County Health and Human Services
- Waldo County Healthcare, Inc. (Belfast, ME)
- Western Cultural Heritage Institute (Corvallis, MT)
- Women’s Cardiovascular Health Initiative (Canada)
- Wyeth Consumer Healthcare Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Smith, was born in 1962 and educated at Dyson Perrins Church of England High School in Malvern and then at Hertford College Oxford and Worcester College of Higher Education.
Sue Preece has just completed her third year of a four-year course at Worcester College of Higher Education and is required as part of her studies to organise and perform in a concert.