Our proposed studio and facility upgrade would be a perfect fit for the current downtown development and theater district planning being promoted by the city and the Worcester Business Development Corporation.
What does WBDC stand for?
WBDC stands for Worcester Business Development Corporation (Worcester, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBDC
We have 3 other meanings of WBDC in our Acronym Attic
- Will Be Done
- Wisconsin Business Development (est. 1982)
- World Biodiversity Database (project database)
- Writing by Design
- Wideband Data Buffer
- Web Based Data Capture
- Western Beef Development Centre (Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute)
- Wideband Direct Connectivity
- Women's Business Development Center (various locations)
- Woodhaven Baptist Deaf Church
- Warner Brothers Domestic Cable Distribution
- Wideband Data Collection System
- Winter-Baraitser Dysmorphology Database
- World Blood Donor Day
- Wideband Data Distribution Subsystem
- West Brabantsche Dart Federatie (Dutch: West Brabant Dart Federation; Breda, Netherlands)
- Wideband Direction Finding
- Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods (Russian manufacturer)
- Whitley Bay Deaf Football Club (UK)
- Whole Building Design Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new building and the arts walk are key elements in the university's master plan, which calls for developing a vibrant lower campus that begins to link WPI's main campus with the downtown area and to Gateway Park, the 11-acre mixed-use life sciences-based campus the university is developing in partnership with the Worcester Business Development Corporation.
He was a Trustee and member of the Executive Committee at Andover Newton Theological School, chair and trustee at UMass Memorial Medical Center, member of the Investment Committee of the YMCA of Greater Worcester, member and Director of the Worcester Business Development Corporation, Director of the Worcester Community Housing Resources, Inc.
Last Thursday's announcement of a partnership between the city and the Worcester Business Development Corporation to focus on properties in the downtown core, and in particular to seek ways to complement the signature efforts of the Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts, is a huge step toward realizing that brighter future.
Additionally, he is a Trustee of the Worcester Art Museum and a member of the Board of Directors of the Worcester Business Development Corporation.
WPI President and CEO Dennis Berkey talked about how the university had collaborated with the Worcester Business Development Corporation to become the anchor of the first Growth District designated by the state for life sciences and related economic development.
McGovern, the City of Worcester, the Worcester Business Development Corporation (WBDC), WPI, foundations, and many others have lent their strong support to BEI.
Forsberg, president of the Worcester Business Development Corporation.