Wootton High School, National Academy Foundation High School, Walkersville High School, Urbana High School, Center for Applied Technology North, Carver Vocational Technical High School, Chesapeake High School STEM Academy, Washington County Technical High School, Patterson High School and Charles Herbert Flowers High School will gather from six counties.
What does WHS stand for?
WHS stands for Wootton High School (Rockville, Maryland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHS
We have 213 other meanings of WHS in our Acronym Attic
- Woburn High School (Woburn, MA, USA)
- Wolcott High School (Wolcott, CT)
- Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome
- Wolfson High School
- Woodbridge High School (Irvine, CA)
- Woodbury High School (Woodbury, NJ)
- Woodchurch High School (Wirral, UK)
- Woodside High School (California)
- Woodstock Historical Society (Woodstock, CT)
- Wooster High School (Wooster, Ohio USA)
- Workplace Health and Safety (various locations)
- Workplace Health Services (various locations)
- World Health Statistics
- World Heritage Site (UNESCO)
- World History Sources (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Wyaconda High School
- Wycombe High School (High Wycombe, Bucks, United Kingdom)
- Wyoming High School (Wyoming, OH)
- Washington Headquarters Services, Directorate for Information Operations and Reports (US DoD)
- Wadsworth Hall Student Association (Houghton, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the same period, she also made time to serve as team physician for the Wootton High School football team in Rockville, Maryland.
A Washington DC area native, he attended Wootton High School and lives in Olney with his wife and two children.
Richard Montgomery High School, Brian Bonilla Rockville High School, Michael Williams Seneca Valley High School, Edward Cofie Sherwood High School, Yeo Seul Koo Springbrook High School, Huong Xuan Ho Thomas Wootton High School, James Earle Walt Whitman High School, Adam Ratner Walter Johnson High School, Jessica Robins Watkins Mill High School, Kevin Green Wheaton High School, Edward Canterbury Winston Churchill High School, Sekou Yansane Prince George's County: Bladensburg High School, O'Neil Batchelor Bowie High School, Daniel Fryberger Croom Vocational High School, Sara Pearce Crossland High School, Brittany Williams C.
Jamie Burke, 16, of North Potomac, a junior at Wootton High School in Rockville, has raised more than $115,000 for ALS research and care over the past several years through a letter-writing campaign in conjunction with her role as the captain of a team for the National Walk to Defeat ALS.
amp;quot; -- Botany - Robert Kao, 17, from Thomas Sprigg Wootton High School in Rockville, Md.