To further their commitment to this endangered species, The Woodland Park Zoological Society recently announced two challenge grants to be given to the Trust.
What does WPZS stand for?
WPZS stands for Woodland Park Zoological Society (Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Pittsburg Youth Football (California)
- Whammy! the All-New Press Your Luck (game show)
- White Pass & Yukon Route (narrow-gauge railroad)
- White Plains Youth Soccer (White Plains, NY)
- Who Pulled Your String? (IRC)
- Water Protection Zone (UK)
- Werkgroep Pleistocene Zoogdieren (Dutch: Pleistocene Mammals Workgroup)
- Western Plains Zoo (Australia)
- Woodland Park Zoo (Seattle, WA)
- Wspólna Polityka Zagraniczna i Bezpieczenstwa (Polish: Common Foreign and Security Policy; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1992 the Zoo honored Williams, presenting him with the Woodland Park Zoological Society Medal for his many years of work and his contributions to the Zoo's goals of education, conservation, wildlife research and recreation.
Fassio serves on the boards of Seattle University, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce, Seattle Goodwill Industries, the Museum of Flight, the Odyssey Maritime Museum, the Woodland Park Zoological Society and the Medic One Emergency Medical Foundation.