Two tests in both Spanish and English for a total of four measures were used: (a) The Letter Word Identification (LWID) subtest from the Woodcock Language Proficiency Battery (English and Spanish, described below) and (b) the first five words from a word reading list (English and Spanish) used to assess initial word reading ability.
What does WLPB stand for?
WLPB stands for Woodcock Language Proficiency Battery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- World Legacy Project (World Legacy Solutions Group; Reno, NV)
- World Library Partnership, Inc.
- Wraith League of Players (gaming clan)
- Wyoming Lime Producers (Dakota Coal Companies)
- Waco Legal Professionals Association (Texas)
- Wideband Linear Power Amplifier
- Wild Life Protection Act (various locations)
- Witches' League for Public Awareness
- World League for the Protection of Animals
- White Lake Property Advisory Board (Baton Rouge, LA)
- West Lancashire Primary Care Trust (Lancashire County Council; Lancashire, England, UK)
- Weighted Low-Pass Differential
- West Lafayette Police Department (West Lafayette, IN)
- West Linn Police Department (Oregon)
- Windsor Locks Police Department (Windsor Locks, CT)
- Workshop on Logic Programming Environments
- Workshop on Logic-Based Methods in Programming Environments
- Westford Land Preservation Foundation (Westford, MA)
- World Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association (UK)
- Woody Landscape Plants Germplasm Repository (United States National Arboretum)