She taught children from birth to 5 years of age through the Wood County Educational Service Center, serving individuals in 22 counties in central Ohio.
What does WCESC stand for?
WCESC stands for Wood County Educational Service Center (Ohio)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Western Centre for Economic Research (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Where Christ Ever Reigns (radio station; Canton, OH)
- Wisconsin Center for Education Research (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- World Congress of Ethnic Religions
- Weber City Elementary School (Weber City, VA)
- Wesley Chapel Elementary School (Florida)
- West Central Experiment Station (University of Minnesota Morris; Morris, MN)
- West Coast Extreme SPL (Sound Pressure Level; car audio competition club; Canada)
- Winter Consumer Electronics Show
- World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery (conference)
- Waukesha County Educational Support Staff Union
- Western Cooperative for Educational Telecommunications
- WICHE (Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education) Cooperative for Educational Technologies (Boulder, CO)
- Wind Chill Equivalent Temperature
- Wireless Communication Engineering Technologies (IEEE)
- Wollongong City Employment Training (Australia)
- World Council of Enterostomal Therapists (est. 1978; Ontario, Canada)
- Worst Case Execution Time
- World Congress on Engineering and Technology Education
- Weighted Cumulative Expected Transmission Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the grant, AESA and Catapult Learning will partner with the Wood County Educational Service Center (WCESC) of Ohio; the Tuscarora Intermediate Unit 11 of Pennsylvania (TIU); and the Central Savannah River Area Regional Educational Service Agency (CSRA RESA) of Georgia to establish a pilot purchasing program that is an effective, highly scalable and replicable model for Educational Service Agencies and Local Education Agencies around the country to use in facilitating the delivery and implementation of supplemental instruction and supplemental educational services under NCLB.
Sandusky County McPherson Middle School, Clyde-Green Springs Exempted Village Schools, Accountability Through Conferences and Portfolios Trumbull County Roosevelt Elementary School, Warren City Schools, Roosevelt Elementary School Family Night Program Warren County Donovan Intermediate School, Lebanon City Schools, Middle Childhood Staff Development Initiative Holbrook Elementary School, Lebanon City Schools, Holbrook Elementary Literacy Initiative Wood County Wood County Educational Service Center, Wood County Autism Project SEEDS OF CHANGE PRACTICES (1) Warren County Warren County Alternative School, Meeting the Demand for Replication Information