One test that has been used extensively for warehouse personnel is the Wonderlic Personnel Test (WPT) by Libertyville, Ill.
What does WPT stand for?
WPT stands for Wonderlic Personnel Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WPT
We have 68 other meanings of WPT in our Acronym Attic
- When Parents Text
- White Pine Trail (Michigan)
- Windfall Profit
- Wireless Personal Terminal
- Wireless Power Transfer (electrical energy)
- Wireless Power Transmission
- Wisconsin Public Television
- Wissenschaftliche Publikations-Technik Kernstock
- Wolf Point (Amtrak station code; Wolf Point, MT)
- Word Processing Technician
- Work and Parents Taskforce (UK)
- Workforce Performance Training
- Working Party on Tagging (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- World Physical Therapy (World Confederation for Physical Therapy)
- World Poker Tour
- World Premiere Toons (animation showcase project)
- Western Pennsylvania Triumph Association (car club)
- Wisconsin Parent Teacher Association (Madison, WI)
- Wisconsin Pay Telephone Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each detective's supervisor was mailed a job performance review and a Wonderlic Personnel Test (used to test a candidate's general aptitude) that they were to administer to their charge.
General intelligence tests, such as the Wonderlic Personnel Test have been used for years to assess the general aptitude levels of prospective employees.
In addition, the Wonderlic Personnel Test (Form A) (E.
This kit has been designed to provide organizations using the Wonderlic Personnel Test (WPT) or the Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam (SLE) with the ability to furnish individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations for complying with the Americans With Disabilities Act in application and selection processes.
The 10-minute test by Wonderlic Personnel Test, a personality profiling firm in Northfield, Ill.
General cognitive ability was assessed with the revised form of the Wonderlic Personnel Test (cf.
13) Numerous intelligence and personality tests can be used, but the Wonderlic Personnel test, which tests spelling, grammar, and math, is perhaps the most effective and efficient for small private security agencies.