Won't Get Fooled Again, is CSI: Miami's theme tune.
What does WGFA stand for?
WGFA stands for Won't Get Fooled Again (song)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WGFA
We have 1 other meaning of WGFA in our Acronym Attic
- West Gate Freeway (Australia)
- Wild Goose Festival (North Carolina)
- Wind God Fist (Tekken game maneuver)
- Windows Graphics Foundation
- Women of God Foundation
- World Gaming Federation (website)
- World Gold Fund (DSP BlackRock; India)
- World Golf Foundation (est. 1993)
- World Grits Festival (St George, South Carolina)
- Wharton Global Family Alliance (University of Pennsylvania)
- Wales/Genesee Fire Department (Wisconsin)
- Working Group on Future Development (Acid Deposition Monitoring in East Asia)
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department
- Whey-Derived Growth Factor Extract
- Working Group on Fish Ecology
- Working Group for Fluid Flow (International Committee for Weights and Measures)
- Winter Games Federation of India (New Delhi, India)
- Working Group on Fisheries
- Warrington Grid for Learning (UK)
- Westminster Grid for Learning (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We'll be attempting A Rainbow in Curved Air by Terry Riley, which is extremely difficult since the music isn't notated," says the conductor of the 18-minute piece that inspired the synthesiser solos in the Who's Baba O'Riley and Won't Get Fooled Again.
They will perform the likes of I Can See For Miles, I Can't Explain, Substitute, Won't Get Fooled Again and My Generation.