Four aspiring television personalities will be selected to host "Born to Shine" -a new talk show series showcasing African-Americans in the entertainment industry NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- WHAT: Time Warner Cable (NYSE: TWC), in partnership with Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network (WEEN), is in search of the next generation of TV personalities to host its new talk show airing on Time Warner Cable's On Demand platform.
What does WEEN stand for?
WEEN stands for Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEEN
We have 1 other meaning of WEEN in our Acronym Attic
- Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit (AIHA)
- Workstation Evaluation and Ergonomics Laboratory
- World Energy Efficiency Link
- Wind Erosion on European Light Soils
- Waterway Efficiency Evaluation Model
- Women Enlisted Expansion Model
- Web Enabled Execution Management Capability
- Weapons Effects and Environments Modeling and Simulation
- Windsor-Essex Environmental Metadata System (University of Windsor; Canada)
- Wansbeck Education Enterprise Network (UK)
- Western Egyptian Economic Opportunity Council (Illinois)
- Work Experience and Employability Plan (UK)
- Work Experience on Employers' Premises
- Workflow Enactment Engine Project
- Workshop on Electrochemistry of Electroactive Polymer Films (international conference)
- Wisconsin EMS (Emergency Medical Services) Emergency Preparedness Plan (health care training; Wisconsin)
- Water, Energy and Environment Research Center (Notre Dame University-Lebanon)
- What Everyone Else Said
- Willenhall Education, Employment and Training Centre (UK)
- Women's Employment Enterprise and Training Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Time Warner Cable has partnered with the Women in Entertainment Empowerment Network (WEEN) to find four aspiring television hosts for the talk show series.