In addition, she is an adjunct professor at Ohlone College as well as an extension instructor at University of California, Berkeley, and serves as chair of the Women in Engineering Advisory Committee at Ohlone College.
What does WEAC stand for?
WEAC stands for Women in Engineering Advisory Committee (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WEAC
We have 17 other meanings of WEAC in our Acronym Attic
- World Evangelical Alliance
- West Essex Art Association (New Jersey)
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse)
- Western European Association for Aviation Psychology
- Wisconsin Educational Approval Board (Madison, WI)
- Women Entrepreneurs Association of Bangladesh (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Westwood Environmental Action Committee
- Wildlife & Exotic Animal Club
- Winchester Engineering & Analytical Center (Winchester, MA)
- Wisconsin Education Association Council
- Working Environment Area Chart
- Weather Central
- Windows Embedded Academic Curriculum License (trademark of Microsoft)
- Weather Communications
- Weather Controlled Messages
- Women Executives Accelerating Change Today
- Women Environmental Artists Directory
- Waste Examination & Assay Facility (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- West of England Aerospace Forum
- World Evolution Airline & Freight (virtual airline)