Embarcadero Marina * Women in Cell Biology Career Discussion Lunch: "Career Issues Facing Biologists: Discussion and Networking"; Monday, December 11, 12:00 p.
What does WICB stand for?
WICB stands for Women in Cell Biology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WICB
We have 1 other meaning of WICB in our Acronym Attic
- Wind Cave National Park (US National Park Service)
- Western Indiana Community Action Agency
- West Island Crusade Against Cancer (Canada)
- Western Idaho Community Action Program (Caldwell, ID)
- Worldwide Industrial Capabilities Assessment Program (US Defense Logistics Agency)
- Women in Church and Society
- Wireless Internet Center for Advanced Technology (Polytechnic University of Brooklyn)
- World Institute for Computer-Assisted Teaching (Utah)
- World Interactive Computer-Assisted Training
- West Indies Cricket Board
- When I Can Be Bothered
- West Indies Cricket Board of Control
- Windward Islands Cricket Board of Control (St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- Wageningen International Conference Centre (Wageningen, Netherlands)
- Walk in Cold Call
- Wallops Institutional Consolidated Contract
- Weizmann Institute Computing Center (Israel)
- Wheat Industry Consolidation Committee
- WONCA International Classification Committee
- Weaponizing Intelligence Combat Capability - Training