Parsons, Hunter College, CUNY, and Center for HIV Educational Studies and Training This study aimed to examine the prevalence of specialized sexual behaviors (kink) among urban women who have sex with women and to explore related factors.
What does WSW stand for?
WSW stands for Women Who Have Sex with Women (medical/public health)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WSW
We have 52 other meanings of WSW in our Acronym Attic
- Westchester Symphonic Winds (White Plains, NY)
- Western Spring and Wire, Ltd (St George, ON, Canada)
- Wet Sociale Werkvoorziening (Dutch: Sheltered Employment Act)
- Wheelchair Sports Worldwide
- Wheeled Seated Walker
- White Side Wall (tire type)
- Windsor Sports Weekend (Canada)
- Winter Storm Warning
- Woman Sexual Workers (medical/clinical)
- Women Seeking Women
- Women's Soccer World
- Women's Studio Workshop (Rosendale, NY)
- World Socialist Website
- World Stars of Wrestling (wrestling forum)
- Water Ski and Wakeboard Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- West of Scotland Water Authority (now Scottish Water; UK)
- Western Service Workers Association (California)
- Wine and Spirits Wholesalers of America
- World Space Week Association (Houston, TX)
- West of Scotland Wider Access Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sexually transmitted infections and risk behaviours in women who have sex with women.