She is president of the Women Under Forty Political Action Committee.
What does WUFPAC stand for?
WUFPAC stands for Women Under Forty Political Action Committee (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Writers Union of Free Afghanistan
- Welling United Football Club (semi-professional association football club in Welling, South East London, UK)
- Wild Utah Forest Campaign (Western Ancient Forest Campaign)
- Writers United Football Club (graffiti crew)
- Wake-Up Frame Filter (computing)
- Wilmington Ultimate Frisbee Federation (Wilmington, NC)
- Wisconsin United for Furry Friends (animal welfare; Madison, WI)
- World United Formosans for Independence
- Williams Ultimate Frisbee Organization
- Worldwide UFO Database
- Western Undergraduate Film Society
- Western Union Financial Services
- Wyandanch Union Free School District (Wyandanch, NY)
- World Union of Freethinkers (also seen as WUF)
- World Urban Forum and Youth (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Water User Group (various locations)
- Weapons School Undergraduate Student (USAF)
- WebSphere User Group
- What You Got?
- Whatsup Gold (Ipswitch network monitoring software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 18, 2002 Judy Woodruff, CNN, Prime Anchor; Bradley Smith, Commissioner, Federal Election Commission; Norman Ornstein, Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute; Trevor Potter, Partner, Caplin & Drysdale; Susannah Shakow, President and Co-founder, Women Under Forty Political Action Committee and Karen Regan, Associate, Varner, Liipfert, Bernhard, McPherson & Hand will speak at the Election Law Summit (www.