It will also provide support to women Self Help Groups.
What does WSHG stand for?
WSHG stands for Women Self Help Group (NEED)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WSHG in our Acronym Attic
- Whittier Street Health Center (Roxbury, MA)
- Workplace Safety & Health Council (Singapore)
- Washington State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Weapon Systems Human-Computer Interface
- Wholesale Systems Help Desk
- West Side Home Educators (Arizona)
- Wyzsza Szkola Humanistyczno Ekonomiczna (Polish: Academy of Humanities and Economics; various locations; Poland)
- Washington Square Health Foundation (Chicago, IL)
- Washington State Housing Financing Commission
- Wind Shift
- Washington State Hay Growers Association (Kennewick, WA)
- World Star Hip Hop (website)
- World Sports Humanitarian Hall of Fame
- Washington State Healthcare Human Resource Association
- Wisconsin Society of Healthcare Human Resources Administration (Germantown, WI)
- Westinghouse Science Honors Institute (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Washington State Health Insurance Pool
- Washington State Hunters and Jumpers Association (Seattle, WA)
- Western States Hockey League
- Washington State Hotel Lodging Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Can we have a bank that lends mostly to women and women-run businesses, that supports women Self Help Groups and women's livelihood, that employs predominantly women, and that addresses gender related aspects of empowerment and financial inclusion?
It would support women Self Help Groups (SHG), women's livelihood, and predominantly employ women.
Case Study: ICT micro-enterprises by Poor Women Self Help Group The Kudumbashree is a poverty eradication project, officially launched in the state of Kerala on May 17, 1998.
Ramesh also called upon women self help groups to find out alternate employment for women who carry night soil and he underlined that this practice is still prevalent in states like Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
Targeted outcome indicators of project development objectives are:- (i) At least 60% of women Self Help Group members achieve minimum increase of 30% in income, in real terms by end of project.
From Trichy he would proceed to Kumbakonam to unveil the statue of late Congress leader G K Moopanar and then visit Puducherry where he would distribute financial grants to Women Self Help Groups (SHG).
They would allow illiterate people, especially women Self Help Groups (SHGs), to access their accounts by using thumb impressions.