Ambassador to Brazil, Venezuela, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic * Felia Salim (Indonesia) - Vice President Director, Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) * Wendy Luhabe (South Africa) - Chairman, Women Private Equity Fund of South Africa ; Director, BMW (South Africa) LTD.
What does WPEF stand for?
WPEF stands for Women Private Equity Fund (South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPEF
We have 2 other meanings of WPEF in our Acronym Attic
- Working Party on Ecosystems and Bycatch (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- West Plains Electric Cooperative (Dickinson, ND)
- Western Piedmont Education Consortium (Greenwood, SC)`
- Willow Park Ecology Centre (Norval, Ontario, Canada)
- Windsor Park Equestrian Club (UK)
- Wisconsin Professional Employees Council (Madison, WI)
- World Population Emergency Campaign (birth control)
- White Pine Economic Diversification Council (Ely, NV)
- Westchester/Playa del Rey Education Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Westchester/Playa del Rey Education Foundation (Westchester, California)
- Women's Policy Education Fund
- Working Party of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering
- Waste Performance and Efficiency Grant (UK)
- Whiteshell Professional Employees Group (Canada)
- Working Papers in Educational Linguistics
- Wall Paint Exposure Assessment Model (US EPA)
- Western Pennsylvania Evaluation Network
- Wharton Private Equity Network (now Wharton Private Equity Partners)
- William Penn Broadcasting (radio station; Philadelphia, PA)
- Wireless Packet Erasure Network