What does WHOCAN stand for?
WHOCAN stands for Women Helping Ourselves with Cancer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Woodin-Stick Horses of America, Inc.
- Working to Halt Online Abuse
- Worldwide Hayabusa Owners Association
- WHO Adverse Reactions Terminology
- Westmount High Old Boys Association (Canada)
- Woolverstone Hall Old Boys Association (UK)
- Web Hosting Operations Center
- White House Office of Communications
- World Harvest Outreach Church (Austin, TX)
- World Heavy Oil Congress (annual international conference)
- World Health Organization Disability Assessment Schedule
- Current Bibliography of Who Documentation
- Walking Horse and Eastern Railroad (short-line railroad; Bedford Railroad Authority; Bedford County, TN)
- WHO Essential Medicine List (WHO Model List of Essential Medicines)
- White House Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
- White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships (est. 2009)
- Wisconsin Hummer Owners Group (hummer activities group)
- Who Gives A Spit
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Wage and Hour Opinion Letter