Other awards are: Women Health Executives Network, South Florida Health; Business Community Physician Humanitarian Award; Healthy Mother's Healthy Babies Broward; March of Dimes Woman of Distinction; and the National EMSC Heroes Award for Innovation in Program Development.
What does WHEN stand for?
WHEN stands for Women Health Executives Network (est. 1981; Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WHEN
We have 7 other meanings of WHEN in our Acronym Attic
- West Hallam Environmental Group (UK)
- Wildlife Habitat Evaluation Guide (USDA)
- Wisconsin Higher Education Grant
- Women's Healthy Eating and Living (cancer study)
- Wales Higher Education Libraries Forum
- West Highland European Leader Kist (UK)
- World Harvest Eagle Ministries
- Washington Health Empowerment Network
- Washington Hemp Education Network (hemp legalization)
- Waste Handling Equipment News
- Women Helping Empower Neighborhoods
- World Health Editors' Network
- Women's Healthcare Education Office
- Wetland Health Evaluation Program (Minnesota)
- Wildlife Habitat Evaluation Program (4-H youth program)
- Women Health Education Programme
- Wisconsin Hospital Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Workshop on High Energy Physics Phenomenology (est. 1989)
- Women for Healthcare Education, Reform & Equity
- Women's Health Research Network in Nigeria