RAP+ (African Network of People with AIDS), Health Action International, which has many local groups in Africa, Women Fighting AIDS in Kenya (WOFAK) and many other groups were also helping in Paris.
What does WOFAK stand for?
WOFAK stands for Women Fighting AIDS in Kenya
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Water Opened Filter Aid (cellulose acetate manufacturing)
- Waterloo Ontario Fastball Association (Canada)
- Western Oriental Fighting Arts
- Westinghouse Optimized Fuel Assembly
- Whitstable Oyster Festival Association (UK)
- Wife of Fan Addict
- Wilderness Oriented First Aid
- Without Further Ado
- World of Factory Automation
- Wupperthal Organic Farmers Association (South Africa)
- World Federation of Associations of Pediatric Surgeons
- West Orange First Aid Squad
- Windows Open File Backup (Microsoft)
- Warrant Officer Flight Course
- Western Ohio Financial Corporation (Springfield, OH)
- Wizards of the Coast
- Word of Faith Center (Kennewick, WA)
- Word of Faith Church (various locations)
- Writing on Front Cover (vinyl record packaging)
- Watch Out for Deer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Gates Foundation grant will help to further the work of the Global Fund for Women, including funding organizations such as Women Fighting AIDS in Kenya (WOFAK).