What does WETSU stand for?
WETSU stands for Women Engineers, Technicians and Scientists in Uganda
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WETSU
We have 1 other meaning of WETSU in our Acronym Attic
- Western Environmental Technology Office (US Department of Engergy; Butte, MO)
- Worker Education and Training Program (HHS/NIH/NIEHS)
- Wine Equalisation Tax Ruling (Australia)
- Weather Report
- Western European Tanker Reporting System
- Week-End Training Site
- Worldwide Emergency Telemedicine Services (EU)
- We Eat This Stuff Up (military; jump cry of 11th Airborne Division)
- We Endeavor to Succeed Universally
- We Expect This Stuff Usually (military; polite form)
- Warlpiri Education and Training Trust (Australia)
- Water Energy Technology Team (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; California)
- Whole Effluent Toxicity Testing (various organizations)
- Wood Energy Technical Transfer, Inc. (Canada)
- Wood Energy Technology Training (training organization in Canada for wood heat technicians; since mid 1980s)
- Weapon Enabling and Trigger Validation (military)
- Winsted Edge Tool Works (Winsted, CT)
- Wavelength Equalization Unit
- West Europese Unie (Dutch: Western European Union; Brussels, Belgium)
- Western European Union