In 1995, Linda was chosen as Woman Entrepreneur of the Year for a Manitoba Start-up company, awarded by Women Business Owners of Manitoba.
What does WBOM stand for?
WBOM stands for Women Business Owners of Manitoba
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBOM
We have 1 other meaning of WBOM in our Acronym Attic
- Women Business Owner's Connection (Syracuse, New York)
- Women Business Owners' Club (Hong Kong)
- Warm Blankets Orphan Care International
- Web-Based Ordering Guide
- Wayland Board of Health (Wayland, MA)
- Worldwide Beacon of Hope (religious radio station; est. 2002)
- Wireless Broadband of Oklahoma
- Wet Brutering Overhevelingstoeslag Lonen (Dutch wage law)
- War by Other Means (book title)
- Web-Based Operations and Management
- Working Bill of Materials (manufacturing)
- World Bank Office Manila (Manila, Philippines)
- Women Business Owners Network (Vermont)
- Western Bay of Plenty (New Zealand)
- Western Bay of Plenty District Council (New Zealand)
- West Branch of the Ompompanoosuc River (river management plan; Stafford, VT)
- Wilson Board of Realtors (Wilson, NC)
- Wrightsville Beach Ocean Racing Association (North Carolina)
- West Bromwich Operatic Society (UK)
- Web Based Open Source Spell Checker
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think it's terrific that the bank puts an emphasis on women business owners by providing resources, as well as supporting organizations like Women Business Owners of Manitoba.
and recipient of the 1992 Women Business Owners of Manitoba Entrepreneur Award, identifies with Strassel's comment on intimidation.