Martin's Press, said Weinstein, 60, was chief financial officer at Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America.
What does WZOA stand for?
WZOA stands for Women's Zionist Organization of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wojskowe Zaklady Lotnicze (Polish: Military Aviation Works)
- Warszawa Z Lotu Orla (Polish: Warsaw with an Eagle in Flight; art exhibition)
- White-Zeste-Mottled (life science)
- Wojskowe Zaklady Mechaniczne (Polish: Military Mechanical Plants)
- Webb, Zerafa, Menkes, Housden Partnership (now WZMH Architects; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- World Zelda Music Radio
- Western Zebra Mussel Task Force (US Bureau of Reclamation)
- Willem Zwijgt Niet Meer (Dutch: William Silent No More; news/politics/science blog)
- World Zionist Organization
- World Zoroastrian Organisation
- West Zone Power Distribution Company Limited
- Weng Zheng Resources Bhd (Malaysia)
- Wege Zur Sozialversicherung (German: Towards Social Security; magazine)
- Weissenbacher-Zweymuller Syndrome
- Work Zone Safety (Department of Transportation; various locations)
- Work Zone Safety Awareness (various locations)
- Work Zone Self Assessment (US Federal Highway Administration)
- Work Zone Safety Awareness Week
- Work Zone Speed Limits
- Warszawskie Zaklady Sprzetu Ortopedycznego (Polish: Warsaw Plants Ortopedycznego Equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The flagship of Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, which laid the foundation of Israel's medical infrastructure, initiated and maintains educational programs and youth institutions, and is the main supporter of The Hadassah Medical Center, which is committed to excellence in health care, medical research and medical education.
Toronto) describes how Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, sought to improve living conditions of the Yishuv, the Jewish community in pre-1948 Palestine, through hands-on social services to the local population.
Photo: Business Wire) Komen for the Cure partnered with the City of Jerusalem, Hadassah[R], the Women's Zionist Organization of America, and health, science and advocacy organizations for a week of activities that launched the Israel Breast Cancer Collaborative and ended with today's Race around the Walls of the City of Old Jerusalem.
PHOENIX, July 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, at the 90th Annual National Convention of Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America -- the nation's largest women's organization -- National President June Walker launched a national grassroots campaign to expand the federal policy on embryonic stem cell research.
Hadassah Southern California, the Southland's chapter of the Women's Zionist Organization of America Inc.
Komen for the Cure[R], the world's largest breast cancer organization, is partnering with the City of Jerusalem, Hadassah[R], the Women's Zionist Organization of America, and health, science and advocacy organizations for the historic week that will also launch the Israel Breast Cancer Collaborative.
The conference is sponsored by the Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Boston, the Hadassah Medical Organization in Jerusalem, and Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America.