Christian Louboutin, whose red-soled footwear is coveted by women worldwide, is to open his first US boutique for men in New York next spring, Women's Wear Daily reported Wednesday.
What does WWD stand for?
WWD stands for Women's Wear Daily (newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WWD
We have 45 other meanings of WWD in our Acronym Attic
- What Would Chuck Yeager Do?
- What Would Chow-Yun Fat Do?
- Cape May, NJ United States (airport code)
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District
- Wastewater Discharge
- Weather Working Day (Shipping)
- Web Worker Daily (blog)
- Westward (weather reports)
- Wildwood (Amtrak station code; Wildwood, FL)
- Wind Wave Direction
- Words With Dots (like X.25, X.400, Etc)
- Worker's World Party
- World Water Day (March 22nd)
- World Wide Database
- World Wide Domination
- Wassa West District Assembly (Ghana)
- West Wales Dyslexia Association (Swansea, Wales, UK)
- Withlacoochee Workforce Development Authority
- Women with Disabilities Australia
- World Wrack Diving Association (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Big stores continued to suffer, with turnover 10 percent on average, Women's Wear Daily reported.
Fashion quote of the week "Chanel, YSL, anything ending in L" - a leather-clad Milla Jovovich 's response to Women's Wear Daily about what she was looking forward to at Paris fashion week.
This year, the Foundation bestowed the honor on Pete Born, 27-year veteran of Women's Wear Daily and Fairchild Publications (as current vice president/associate publisher and executive editor, beauty, respectively).
The author comes from the modern urban Indian background described in the story and has been a fashion writer for CNN, Women's Wear Daily, and other publications in the US and Hong Kong.
There's real interest to see what he's going to come back with," says Eric Wilson, associate sportswear editor for Women's Wear Daily.
``Will & Grace'' star Debra Messing, also in a cream-colored ruffled plunging gown by Vera Wang, was fussed over by the Women's Wear Daily.
An article in the June 8, 2000 issue of Women's Wear Daily put K.