The CoP will continue providing research and training programs, including The Fund Raising School, the Lake Institute on Faith & Giving and the Women's Philanthropy Institute.
What does WPI stand for?
WPI stands for Women's Philanthropy Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPI
We have 113 other meanings of WPI in our Acronym Attic
- Weight Parameter Initialization
- West Point Inn (Mill Valley, CA)
- Whalley Precision, Inc.
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Whole Person Impairment
- Wholesale Price Index
- Willem Pompe Instituut (Dutch school)
- Winter Properties, Inc.
- Wisconsin Pain Initiative
- Women and Politics Institute (American University)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (Worcester, MA)
- Work Process Improvement
- Work Product Inspection
- Worker Process Isolation (Microsoft)
- World Patent Index
- World Peace International
- World Policy Institute
- World Precision Instruments (various locations)
- World Press Institute
- Worldwide Partners, Inc. (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Women are significantly more likely than men to give to almost every type of charitable cause and are equally likely to support the rest, after controlling for education, income, and other factors that influence giving, new research from the Women's Philanthropy Institute (WPI) at the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University finds.
The Center's Women's Philanthropy Institute furthers the understanding of women's philanthropy through research, education and knowledge dissemination.
Founded in 1997, the Women's Philanthropy Institute (WPI) becomes a part of the Center on Philanthropy.
The Women's Philanthropy Institute often counsels development officers to encourage their donors' overall giving at the same time they are developing and enhancing their own institution's relationship with the donor, according to Andrea Kaminski, the institute's executive director.