We are proud to be working in partnership with the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER) to help women better plan for their retirement years.
What does WISER stand for?
WISER stands for Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WISER
We have 14 other meanings of WISER in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Network Security (Conference)
- Wireless and Inter-Networking Systems Experimentation Laboratory (Canada)
- Women in Science & Engineering Leadership Institute (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Workshop on Internet Scale Event Notification
- Wireless and Sensor Networks Consortium
- Warsaw Institute for Socio-Economic Research
- Western Institute for Social Research (Berkeley, CA)
- Wireless Information System for Emergency Responder (National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD)
- Wits Institute for Social & Economic Research (University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- Women in Search of Education, Relating (University of New Orleans)
- Women's Institute for Secondary Education and Research (Durham, NC )
- Workshop on Interdisciplinary Software Engineering Research (International Workshop)
- Wing in Surface Effect Ship (high speed ship concept)
- Workshop on Intelligent Solutions in Embedded Systems
- Women in Scholarship, Engineering, Science, and Technology
- Women in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Web Information Systems Engineering Workshops
- Well–Integrated Screening and Evaluation for Women Across the Nation (US CDC)
- Warwick Independent Schools Foundation (UK)
- Water-Insoluble Fraction
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER), two out of three working women earn less than $30,000 a year.
WASHINGTON -- The Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER) and its president, Cindy Hounsell, are being recognized this month by two highly respected business and personal finance publications for their leadership role in promoting financial education and security for women.
Partnership Goal: Raising Awareness and Providing Information To help the estimated 40 million women who will retire over the next two decades achieve increased financial viability, retirement security and avoid the negative consequences so often related to caregiving, LifeSecure Insurance Company and the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER) have partnered on a consumer awareness and education initiative.
The study, produced in cooperation with the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER), is accompanied by a booklet, "What Today's Woman Needs to Know and Do: The New Retirement Journey" and planning tips, "Memo to Professional Women: Own Your Retirement Security," all available free to the public.
The book, titled "What Women Need to Know About Retirement" was compiled by the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER).
The booklet, produced in cooperation with the Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER), is designed to help women prepare for retirement and addresses specific challenges women face: job switching, taking time out for family and the important consideration of when to retire.
Women Impacting Public Policy, Women in Need, Women's Institute for a Secure Retirement, Women Involved in Farm Economics and Women Presidents' Organization.