Brigid Inder, Executive Director of the Women's Initiatives for Gender Justice based in the Hague, will assume the new position to will replace Catherine MacKinnon who held this role since November 2008.
What does WIGJ stand for?
WIGJ stands for Women's Initiatives for Gender Justice
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wing in Ground Effect
- Webkinz Insider Gift Exchange Value (stuffed animals and accessories)
- Wanadoo Internet Gebruikers Groep (Dutch: Wanadoo Internet Users Group)
- When I Get Home
- Want It Got It
- Wiltshire Interactive Grazing Initiative (UK)
- Within Grade Increase
- Women in Games International
- Women in the Golf Industry
- When It's Gone, It's Gone
- Wireless Geographic Logging Engine
- Where Is God Ministries (Parker, CO)
- What Is Going On?
- what is going on right now?
- Wigorniensis (of Worcester)
- World Meteorological Organization Integrated Global Observing System (Geneva, Switzerland)
- West Indies Guard Ship (Royal Navy)
- Wildly Important Goals
- Wisconsin Gourd Society
- Women in German Studies (est. 1988; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of these ways will be through an effort known as Women's Initiatives for Gender Justice which will have a staff person in the Hague but which will emphasise the development of regional capacities.