These affinity groups, which include the African American Resource Group; Connections; GLBTA; Hispanic Diversity Council; Owens Corning Multicultural Network; and Women's Information Network, develop programs and activities focused on fostering employee engagement, business impact and community connections.
What does WIN stand for?
WIN stands for Women's Information Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIN
We have 252 other meanings of WIN in our Acronym Attic
- Winton, Queensland, Australia - Winton (Airport Code)
- Wireless In-building Network
- Wireless Information Navigator
- Wireless Information Networks
- Wireless Intelligent Network
- Wisconsin Innovation Network
- Wollongong Integrated Network
- Women in Insurance (conference)
- Women in Need, Inc. (homeless assistance; est. 1983)
- Women in Nigeria
- Wool Industry Network (New Zealand)
- Work Incentive Program (US)
- Workforce Improvement Network of Virginia
- World Immigrants Network
- World Indigenous Nations
- World Information Network (for Exports; Canada)
- World Insurance Network
- World Interact Network
- World Investigators Network
- World of Industry (trade show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The WIN: The Women's Information Network (The WIN) provides high-quality content and relevant solutions to a vibrant online and offline community of women worldwide.
Meeting on women WORCESTER - The Women's Information Network will meet from noon to 1:30 p.
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah -- The Women's Information Network (www.
org Raising Women's Voices for the Health Care We Need Cindy Pearson, Co-Founder Women's Information Network Carla Reed, Chair, political@winonline.
44 (Volume of 820,371 shares) Local WIN luncheon WORCESTER - The Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce will host its monthly Women's Information Network luncheon from noon to 1:30 p.
CAPTION(S): Christa Loveland, director of the Women's Information Network Services, is excited about today's opening of Tea & Things in Cottage Grove.
``If (the movie) `Patch Adams' is any indication about how you deal with humor and illness, I think this should be OK,'' said Renee Gaines of the West Covina-based Women's Information Network (WIN) Against Breast Cancer.