WHRnet: Women's Human Rights On-Line Founded in 1997, Women's Human Rights Net (WHRnet) aims to provide reliable, comprehensive and timely information and analyses on women's human rights in English, Spanish and French.
What does WHRNET stand for?
WHRNET stands for Women's Human Rights Net (Association for Women's Rights in Development)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Hungarian Research Institute (est. 1986; Hungary)
- William Harvey Research Institute (London, England, UK)
- World Harvest Radio International
- Women's Human Rights International Association (France)
- Welsh Highland Railway Limited
- Workplace Health Research Laboratory (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Wound Health Reference Library (database)
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
- Write Here Right Now (writing program; Scotland, UK)
- Wyoming Health Resources Network
- Wildlife Habitat Relationships in Oregon and Washington (book)
- Wisconsin Highway Research Program
- Workforce Housing Reward Program (California)
- World Human Rights Protection Council
- Women's Human Rights Resources
- Waterford Hills Road Racing, Inc.
- Waste Heat Recovery System (various organizations)
- Weathertight Homes Resolution Services (New Zealand)
- Wisconsin House Rabbit Society (pet rabbit rescue agency; Madison, WI)
- Wongan Hills Research Station