ARROW, 2008 The Women's Health and Rights Advocacy Partnership (WHRAP) brings together women NGO partners who are committed to strengthening civil society capacity to effectively advocate for sexual and reproductive health and rights.
What does WHRAP stand for?
WHRAP stands for Women's Health and Rights Advocacy Partnership (Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Witch Hunter Robin (anime)
- Wolf Heinrich Reuter (Austria, Europe)
- Working Heart Rate (physical fitness)
- World Haiku Review (poetry magazine)
- World Health Report
- Web Hosting Reseller Account
- Well Hill Residents' Association (UK)
- Western Harley Racing Association (est. 2001)
- Wildlife Habitat Recreation Area
- Wisconsin Historical Records Advisory Board
- Harvard Radio Broadcasting
- Waste Heat Recovery Boiler
- Wayne Herndon Rare Coins, Inc. (Chantilly, VA)
- Web Handling Research Center
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation (Canada)
- Women's Health Rights Coalition
- Womens Health Resource Center (various locations)
- Woods Hole Research Center
- Women for Human Rights and Dignity
- Women Human Rights Defenders
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Women's Health and Rights Advocacy Partnership (WHRAP) South Asia comprises of eight partners, including six national level partners from four countries in South Asia.
Acknowledging the role of the mass media in shaping and influencing national and regional policy agendas, members of the Women's Health and Rights Advocacy Partnership (WHRAP), attended a capacity building workshop on media advocacy in Goa, India from January 23-27, 2004.