A While the Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998 requires all health insurance providers who cover mastectomy procedures to also cover the cost of breast cancer reconstruction, there is no such law for women without health insurance.
What does WHA stand for?
WHA stands for Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WHA
We have 84 other meanings of WHA in our Acronym Attic
- Western Health Advantage
- Western Hemisphere Affairs (US Department of State)
- Western Hockey Association
- Whole-House Automation
- Wickenburg Healthcare Alliance (Arizona)
- Wildlife Habitat Area
- Wilmington Housing Authority (Delaware)
- Wilson, Hewitt & Associates, Inc (Haverford, Pennsylvania)
- Windsor Housing Authority
- Wiring Harness Assembly
- Women's Hospitals Australia
- Worcester Housing Authority (Worcester, MA)
- World Headache Alliance
- World Health Academy (Switzerland)
- World Health Assembly
- World Heritage Academy (travel agency; Turkey)
- World Heroes Anthology (gaming)
- World Hockey Association (merged with the National Hockey League in 1970s)
- Wyoming Hospital Association
- World Hockey Association 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Women's Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998, post-mastectomy and lumpectomy restoration must be reimbursed by insurance policies that insure the mastectomy procedure.