In January 2007, Circle the Earth--Grassroots Women Taking Action for a Sustainable Future developed out of the former EII project, Women's Global Green Action Network (WGGAN).
What does WGGAN stand for?
WGGAN stands for Women's Global Green Action Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Western Gulf Forest Tree Improvement Program
- Who Got Game (UK; basketball organization)
- Wholistic Growth for Generations (Port Saint Lucie, FL)
- Willi Graf Gymnasium (Munich, Germany)
- William Gilbert Grace (English cricketer)
- Willibald Gluck Gymnasium (school in Neumarkt, Bavaria, Germany)
- Wilson Golf Group (Minnesota)
- Working Group on Gas Analysis (Consultative Committee on the Quantity of Material)
- Working Group on Girls (UNICEF; New York, NY)
- Wine Grape Growers Australia (est. 2005)
- Weavers Guild of Greater Baltimore, Inc. (Maryland)
- Writers Guild of Great Britain
- West Georgia Gymnastics Center (Villa Rica, GA)
- Windsor Guerilla Gardening Collective
- Wood Green Gospel Choir (UK)
- Working Group on Generalized Convexity
- Winslow Green Growth Fund
- West Garden Grove Little League (Garden Grove, CA)
- Women and Gender in Global Perspectives (Program)
- Walayta, Gamo, Gofa, Dawro, and Konta People's Democratic Organization (Ethiopia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A global voice for women's leadership Women's Global Green Action Network (WGGAN) held its inaugural Mexico City 2006: Grassroots Women Environmental Leaders Strategy Meeting, and then took part in the Mexico 2006 Fourth World Water Forum.
This spring Women's Global Green Action Network (WGGAN)--Earth Island Institute's newest project--will hold its network-launching event in Mexico City.